Saturday, April 4, 2015

Talent Management


Ok, so you finally have concluded that people can make huge difference in business and organizational outcomes.

Here are the questions you need to ask-

What is the cost of a bad hire?

How does culture drive bottom line performance?

How do I find better people for my departments?

Is turnover good or bad for my business?

How do I find good sales people?

Should I hire newbies or experienced people?

Ho do I get different people in different departments to collaborate and not compete for resources?

How do I create a high performance culture?

How do I create sustainable passion for our business in our people?

Why do our people leave suddenly?

How do know if they are looking for a new job and why should I care?

Why is development and career path so important to employees?

What is the upside of good hires and how do I make them?

Is motivation more important than skill?


These are just some of the questions we can help you answer.




Deloitte human capital, recruiting, talent acquisition, personality test, HR, Human Resources

No comments:

Post a Comment